Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Favorite songs at the moment.


The Shins - New Slang

Off their first album Oh, Inverted World this song when you first hear it'll linger, but after a few more plays it will be stuck in your head for weeks.
Every time I listen to it, I wanna watch Garden State again.








Motion City Soundtrack - A Lifeless Ordinary (Need a Little Help)

Motion City Soundtrack's latest single but I loved it way before they made it their single.
Off their fourth album My Dinosaur Life, it hasn't gotten a lot of press it was rather under the radar for last years albums.
It reminds me of old school Motion City Soundtrack.




Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)

From their 2004 album Funeral.
This song has literally been stuck in my head for at least three weeks and it just won't get out.
Thank God I love this song otherwise, I might have to hurt someone.







Broken Social Scene - Anthems for a Seventeen Year-Old Girl

Ever since I heard this song on the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) I've been on nonstop listen-a-thon.
Prior to hearing this song, I've only ever heard of their self titled album that was released back in 05.






The Postal Service - Such Great Heights

Off their only album Give Up, one of the only bands that still today fans still want a sophomore album but it probably never will happen due to both members being always busy and touring and making music.
This song will forever be my favorite song of all time.



5 comments:

  1. Goddamn it! WHO THE HELL IS ARCADE FIRE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, they're Canadian and indie lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard one of their songs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn dude. They're pretty good. They've been under the radar for quite some time, but they got huge off their second album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! Good post bro. And Arcade Fire is alright, best album is the second one though.

    ReplyDelete