Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Dope Rap Verses Part lll

1.) Ross - none - Untitled  (this is probably my favorite verse I've ever written. This verse is for Mike. Took some inspiration from Immortal Technique for this one and its also intense as shit and i could see Mike saying some shit like this.)

I’m a Genius at play I blow minds with everything that I say. It took me all of to 10 minutes to graduate five-point-oh and I’m off the charts. I didn’t go to college to learn I went to educate and show those quack-ass professors how shit is done. My mental abilities will leave you stunned and no matter how long you hold out you’ll eventually succumb. My knowledge quite literally extends throughout the galaxy. 99.93% of you bitches can’t even look at me without your mind imploding inevitably.  I’ll project the world of a comic book onto your brain and have exploring a fake place  and like god I’ll make it rain for days and days until you drown in my metaphorical ways, unable to comprehend that my gift to this world was man, that I seeded it and watched it give birth and slowly evolve into the present day earth. I toiled for weeks tweaking this mechanism, this thing some people call a crime, my lyrical terrorism.


2.) Ross - none - untitled (now this verse i wrote for kip, there's a few things i like about this verse. #1 being the play on the words of 7C's (which is our group but is meant to be read as "seas") and tying
that together with captain Morgan since he is a pirate. The other thing i like is the hulk on roids and pcp which to me is hilarious just because of an episode of cops kip and i watched together where this big black naked dude was all hoped up on PCP and there was like 30 cops all going "HE'S ON PCP GET HIM!!!" while this fool is walking though walls and shit. Good times.


I’m the weatherman and I get down on some crazy shit. So before you fuck with me you better know who you messing wit. I’ll bring storms down on you meteorologically and take this shit serious ‘cause I don’t speak metaphorically.  Whip up a twister and hit you with cold winds like its december. I’m the scourge of the 7 C’s like Captain Morgan cause that’s what I love to drink (YEAH BOOOYYYYYYY). So please before you try to fuck with me, stop to remember and think. I’m unstoppable see? I’m like The Hulk on roids and PCP and that’s a true story.




3.) Matt - unknown - unknown (this was written by matt, pretty dope)

I am the night to Clark’s day,
He is the bright light and I am the shade,
They say my methods are wrong and they wanna put me away,
But I get the job done, so what if I am pain, malice and rage all rolled into one,
I strike fear into the hearts of men ya see,
And every time they do somthin they get paranoid and start thinking of me,
These mothafuckin Jokers need Fraud, an to be put away permanently,
Because they keep on hatching their erroneous schemes,
An it always falls to me to match these felonious fiends,
And I tend to slip deeper like a reaper it seems,
But such is the length of my part,
Too often is my strength of heart mistaken as heartlessness,
And always after this I'm asked why, but think what you will,
For I shall not bow my will to fill the prides of weaker minds
Because I'd rather be alone as the smartest man alive
Than accepted by the dumbest fucks on earth,
So don’t be hurt, that’s just the way I work,
Hmm, I’ll leave a little left for Flash, cleanum fast


4.) Mike - Infinite Crisis - Uknown

magine six emcees wit no gifts not LPs,
No spliffs no OGs, no lifted heads, we
Are just the dregs, see, of this vicinity
Give a fuck about rap, cuz we--
Live through these myths these pages
Printed dope sages and mages
We lay in the crib wit no wages
Players, fuck no, no whips, no rhymesayers
Live through what I'm sayin' bitch
Clark blaze it:
Put em in the middle and cage em
Spittle wit a little bit of acid and a lotta dope flavor
Killin all these rappers wit no skill and no paper
Fillin all the women like venom, I'm pacin'
Pierce like Jefferson, Zatanna get the medicine
We got these bitches shook in they boots like gelatin
No felon, but your face I will melt it then
Clark grabs the mic and sparks a few sentences


5.) Chris - unknown - unknown


Yeah they call me CK a superman of rap

Me and the league be taking no crap

Blasting through your town like a hurricane

No need to change your lane or worry about our sanity

See we be protecting the rap game like McAfee

Treating these rappers like a virus

Cuz they be spineless and we be righteous

Killin ‘em off like we were cypress

Hill

ya see I got a destiny to fulfill

To be the Earth’s guiding light

It ain’t easy to shine so bright

Nothing will ever break my might

Cuz I’ll always continue to fight

Now let me pass it on to Hal cuz I got a dinner date with Lois tonight



Well that's it for this time around. There was a verse I recently wrote that I was gonna add to this list but its getting pretty lengthy and I have 2 there already. I also wanted to have one verse for each of the boys but I for the life of me could not find masons verse. I wrote one for him but I know he wrote his own and that's the one I couldn't find. So it'll just have to be put on the next list.

5 comments:

  1. HE'S ON PCP GET HIM!!! PHFTDT! WALL IMPLODES! TAZE HIM!.....Member at school when the SWAT Team was like Oh-FUCK IT!!! and kept chucking Grenades everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotdamn bro, good list of lyrics. Wasn't expecting to see our own shit but very nice. I can email you Mace's verse if you can't find it, not sure if he ever finished it though. Still not happy with the last 5 lines, will fix that someday. And yeah next list you HAVE to use the lyrics you sent me last night, that shit was pure fire bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to clear up the confusion, I'm not happy with the last 5 lines of my verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah bro i think what happened was that mace's verse was texted to me instead of emailed so i dont have a copy of it. And your shit is dope. Lol idk about all that in relation to that shit i sent you the other night but im gonna post it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @kip lol yeah bro that was intense. Good Times.

    ReplyDelete